Content Pack: [1.7.10][4.10] Greylight Content Pack 3.0
Updated to 3.0!
This flansmod content pack introduces a wide collection of over 90 firearms, with complimentary attachments, 3d armor, vehicles and additional equipment.
The content is split into three unique factions, each having their own thematic colours and design. The Ambircon Technologies offer a steampunk take on weapons from older eras; the Skymare Corporation provides a pre future variety of bluish-themed weapons finished with the company's insignia; and finally the Lupine Military whom use a collection of modern-day weapons, real and fictional.
Started in late 2014 and originally published on minecraft-smp.de, this pack has been through much development to reach this stage. This third version is a near-complete rework and quality overhaul of the firearms and equipment, upon deciding to improve the quality of the existing content.
In all, I hope you enjoy this content pack. It has been a journey to get this pack to where it is now, and there are a few more small updates I'd wish to add to this, before I move on to other projects.
Until then, ta-ta for now.
- After download, simply unzip and copy/transfer the .jar file to the Flan folder.
[WARNING: UPDATING FROM 2.1 TO 3.0]
If you're updating from version 2.1 to 3.0, please note there are major changes that may break your minecraft world/game:
- Some weapons and ammo have had their names changed.
- The General Attachments have been replaced with a smaller range of general mods.
- Penbar Urban Police faction has been removed. They will be added in the future as a separate add-on. This includes their armor items.
- Many weapons have a new attachment table. Attachments that may be allowed on your weapons may not allow in the new version.
If you do update the pack by replacing the .jar files, forge is likely to remove the non-existing items and the world save still works as intended. There is still a chance it may crash however, so do this at your own risk.