Content Pack: [Heavy WIP] [1.7.10] Battlefield: Bad Company Pack 1.0
For fans of Battlefield: Bad Company, this is a must! This pack features the weapons, both unlockable and default, from DICE's 2008 Battlefield title. A heavy work-in-progress, and built off of the BFP4F pack (it still has its sounds and gui files inside); this current build features the following features and weapons:
- Unique Textures - I took model screenshots and painstakingly cut them out myself to make the icons, and to add extra shading and a dynamic look to them.
- Original Iron Sights - Some weapons currently feature iron sights straight from the game, cut out of screenshots just like the full weapons. (SPAS-15; AUG; SCAR; AKS-74U; GOL; 870MCS)
- Weapons -
- M416 - Standard issue assault rifle of the United States Army; statistically identical to the AEK-971 and AUG.
- AEK-971 - Standard issue assault rifle of the Russian Federation; statistically identical to the M416 and AUG.
- AUG - Standard issue assault rifle of the Middle Eastern Coalition; statistically identical to the M416 and AEK-971.
- M16 - Iconic American assault rifle; features higher base damage at the cost of a decreased firing rate.
- 870MCS - Standard issue pump-action shotgun of the United States Army. Equivalent in statistics to the Middle Eastern Coalition's TOZ-194, and a counterpart to the Russian Federation's S20K.
- SPAS-15 - Box-fed semi-automatic Italian shotgun designed to follow up heavy damage output with quicker reloads than conventional shotguns.
- M24 - Standard-issue bolt-action sniper rifle used by the United States Army. Statistically identical to the Russian Federation's SV-98 and the Middle Eastern Coalition's GOL.
- GOL - Standard-issue bolt-action sniper rifle used by the Middle Eastern Coalition. Statistically identical to the Russian Federation's SV-98 and the United States Army's GOL.
- SCAR - Standard-issue compact rifle used by United States Army specialists. Statistically identical to the Russian Federation's AKS-74U and the Middle Eastern Coalition's 9A91.
- AKS74U - Standard-issue compact rifle used by Russian Federation specialists. Statistically identical to the United States Army's SCAR and the Middle Eastern Coalition's 9A91.
- 9A91 - Standard-issue compact rifle used by Middle Eastern Coalition specialists. Statistically identical to the United States Army's SCAR and the Middle Eastern Coalition's AKS-74U.
- XM8 LMG - SAW variant of the modular XM8 rifle system; similar in stats to the MG36, which it shares magazines with, but has higher spread and iron sights which make it more suited for closer quarters.
- MG36 - A version of the G36 rifle with an extended handguard, a drum magazine, a heavy barrel and a bipod, as well as a scope built into the carrying handle. Optimized for accuracy, but not quite as efficient up close as the XM8 LMG.
So how do you get your hands on such exquisite hardware? You'll need gold. Lots and lots and lots of gold. To get started, you'll need six iron ingots and three gold ingots, and to build the weapons, click on their icons once you have the necessary amount of gold.
Gun Box ID: 30035
Recipe I ingotIron G ingotGold
- Terms of Service -
- Use this in your servers or videos -
- Feature it in a modpack IF you give me credit. -
You may NOT...
- Modify it at all. This is my work, and my work alone. Obey a code of ethics. -
If you'd like a video demonstration, here's a link to one of my videos demonstrating the mod: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtAE_5GjoQA
Enjoy, and I'll see you on the Battlefield.